Danh sách một số bài báo của bộ môn Vật Lý Hạt nhân
1) A new determination of αsusing direct photon production cross sections in pp and collisions at . The UA6 Collaboration, M. Werlen et al. Physics Letters, B 452, (1999) pp 201-206.
2) Final NOMAD results on and oscillations including a new search for appearance using hadronic τ decays. The NOMAD Collaboration, J. Astier et al. Nuclear Physics, B 611 (2001) pp 3-39.
3) First evidence of direct CP violation in charmless two-body decays of mesons. The LHCb Collaboration, R. Aaij et al. Physical Review Letters, 108, 201601 (2012).
4. Experimental determination of enrichment of uranium material by gamma – spectroscopic technique.Bui Van Loat,…, VNU Journal of Sci Math. Phys. Vol. 29 (2013) N0 2pp 33-39
5. Thermal Neutron Cross-Section and Resonance integral of theReaction. Van Do N., Khue P.D., Thanh K.T., Van Loat Bui…., Nucl. Instr and Meth In Physics Research B 267 (2009) 462-468.
6. Carbon-14 activity of environmental samples as Hanoi area in 2006, Bui Van Loat, Le Tuan Anh,…, VNU, Journal of Science, Mathematics – Physics, TXXII, No 2AP, 2006, PP111-114
7. The model 5SDH-2 pelletron accelerator and application, Nguyen The Nghia, Vu Thanh Mai, Bui Van Loat.VNU Journal of Science, Mathematics-Physics Vol. 27 (2011) N0 1S p180-184
8. PIXE analysis on the accelerator by the internal standard method, Nguyen The Nghia, Vi Ho Phong, Dinh Van Thin, Le Hong Khiem, Le Tuan Anh, Nguyen Van Quan, Bui Van Loat, Dong Van Thanh. VNU Journal of Science, Mathematics-Physics. Vol. 28 (2012) N0 1S p109-113.
9. Using resonant nuclear reaction 27Al(p,γ)28Si to calibrate beam energy for pelletron accelerator 5sdh-2 at hanoi university of science, nguyen the nghia, nguyen thi lan, le hong khiem, vi ho phong, bui van loat, tran the anh, Nuclear Science and Technology, Vol.3. No.3. 2013. pp. 50-5
10. Age-dating of enriched uranium by using intrinsic efficiency calibration.Le Tuan Anh, Nguyen Cong Tam, Nguyen Van Hung, Bui Van Loat. VNU Journal of Science , Mathematics-Physics 27,No.1S (2011) 1-5